Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Time Passes!

Just a short little update as the last few days have been a little tough for our family.

As I sit here looking at the calendar flipping to a new page, what I always feared is coming to pass. Days since you left us have turned to weeks and now weeks have turned to months. It has been 2 months since Stephen has left us and we miss him so much every day. I thought of Stephen on Sunday not only because it was the 2 month anniversary of his passing but the NHL All Star Game was on as well as the NFL Pro Bowl. I know he would have been watching both of these events. For the past few days I cannot stop thinking of Stephen and Darla, Anthony, Alex and I miss him here at the house. We feel his presence surround us every day.
We took another big step as we ordered Stephens grave marker on Monday. Although it was a very emotional time we are very proud of what we ordered for Stephen..I know he would really like it as we ordered a bench for him. It will be a place that anyone can go to sit and reflect and have a chat with Stephen.
Time is passing and we are getting on with our daily lives but there is not a time that I to not think of Stephen and the mark he left on this world.
In the upcoming weeks I will share the chapters from his student portfolio with you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment