Thursday, January 19, 2012

2nd Journal Entry

This is the second of the 3 journals I am going to share with you. This one is actually the third but I am publishing it second. In this submission Stephen talks about what he wants to do in 10 years. 10 years from 9th grade so really only about 5 years from now. Again, I am copying it exactly the way he submitted it.
Thanks for reading!

Journal Entry #3 by Stephen Reynolds

In ten years I plan to be done with college. I plan on having a beautiful wife and a very nice house  to live in. As for what I want to do for a living, I would like to be a teacher for Physical Education or Geography. I would also want to be an assistant Varsity Soccer Coach and a head Varsity Hockey Coach. I would want to be teacher and coach in a nice town with cool and and respectful people. I want to teach and coach so they get smarter and better at learning and sports. I also plan to have kids in the future. I hope that my kids will play soccer and hockey and maybe I could coach them someday. The kind of town or city I would like to do my job in would hopefully be a town or city as big as Willmar or just a little smaller or a little bigger. I would also like to teach for one town not a whole bunch of towns, just one town.  A town that has a great community and place where my children can meet good and nice friends. I would like to do all of this for twenty or more years, and work with other teachers in a great school that gives you a lot  of respect. I would do this for whatever school district gives me the best offer and do my best at whatever the school district wants me to do. That is what I would like to do in ten years or more.

I have no doubt Stephen would have not only made a great teacher and coach but more importantly he would have been a fabulous dad. He loved playing with Alex and all of the neighbor kids. They would play whiffle ball and football all day. He was so patient and just liked getting out and play whatever sport just to be outside.

No comments:

Post a Comment