Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Past Journals

Darla found some of Stephens old journals that that he wrote in 9th grade. There will be 3 that I will share with all of you over the next few days. They will let you get to know him just a little better. I am publishing the exactly the way he wrote these.

This one is simply titled Journal 1.

I have a lot of friends, but if I had to choose one of my friends it would have to be Ben Lietch. He is my best friend because we have so much in common. He likes to do the same activities that I do. We both play hockey and so we practice together with each other. Whenever, I go to house or he comes to my house we never argue on what to do. He also likes to watch sports on T.V. So in the summertime we watch the Twins and in the winter we watch hockey. We also like to help each other do our homework. I f one of us does get something the we would help.
Whenever we are at one of our houses we just hang out or play video games, watch TV, go on the computer, talk about sports or other things, or invite some more people to hang out with.
That is why Ben Lietch is my best friend and that is the things we like to do.

That is the first of three.

No comments:

Post a Comment